Meeting Recording and Thank You

Matthew Kamm

Oct 26, 2023, 2:34:00 PM10/26/23
to Boston Biodiversity Consortium
Hello all,

Thank you all for making the most recent Boston Biodiversity Consortium meeting such a successful one! Thanks especially to our presenters Sasha Vallieres, Aly Putnam, Marc Albert, Alison Hamilton, and Gabe Muniz, whose contributions are really the heart of the meeting.

For those of you who couldn't join us or want to review the highlights from the comfort of your own computer, you can access recordings of all our talks here.

It's never too early to start thinking about the spring meeting! If you're interested in being a presenter, e-mail me today. You'll be hearing from me again over the winter announcing an official date and time for our next meeting in 2024.

Sincerely,

Matthew KammConservation Outreach Coordinator

image.png

Field Office: 978-206-2512

179 Great Road Suite 208, Acton, MA 01720

www.zoonewengland.org/gwc | DONATEZoo New England's mission is to inspire people to protect and sustain the natural world for future generations by creating fun and engaging experiences that integrate wildlife and conservation programs, research, and education. AZA accredited.