Hiring Environmental Science teaching positions at Babson College

vrodgers

Mar 31, 2023, 4:12:37 PM3/31/23
to Boston Biodiversity Consortium
Environmental Science Teaching Adjunct & Lab Instructor at Babson College

The Math, Analytics, Science & Technology (MAST) Division of Babson College (in Wellesley, MA) invites applications for a part-time Environmental Science Teaching Adjunct position, starting in the fall of 2023. We are looking to hire someone to teach 2 sections of an Energy & the Environment foundational core science course in-person on Tues & Thurs at 1:15-2:45pm and 3:00-4:45pm. In addition we are also looking to hire lab instructors to teach in-person labs for the sections of Energy & the Environment mentioned above as well as 3 lab sections of Climate & Human Health (Tues/Thurs at 11:30am, 1:15pm, and 3:00pm). Our lab sessions only meet 5 times over the semester on either a Tues or a Thurs. This opportunity is a great way to gain undergraduate teaching experience and could be a good opportunity for an advanced graduate student or post-doc. Interested candidates should send their CV to Babson’s Science Director, Vikki Rodgers (vrod...@babson.edu), and feel free to email with any questions.