Mark Your Calendars & Speakers Wanted: The Next BBC Meeting will be May 4th

Matthew Kamm

Mar 23, 2023, 10:53:48 AM3/23/23
to boston-biodiver...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
The next meeting of the Boston Biodiversity Consortium will be Thursday, May 4th from 2-4pm at the ECO Center at Franklin Park Zoo! We will also have a hybrid option available for those of you who prefer to attend remotely. Emily Condon and Cheryl Arruda from Northeastern University will be presenting on their students' work, and the BBC Committee will provide an update on our new website and Google Group. A registration page will follow soon.
We'd love to add a couple more speakers to the day's schedule, so if you're interested in presenting, please e-mail me at mk...@zoonewengland.org.
Matthew KammConservation Outreach Coordinator
image.png
Field Office: 978-206-2512
179 Great Road Suite 208, Acton, MA 01720
www.zoonewengland.org/gwc | DONATEZoo New England's mission is to inspire people to protect and sustain the natural world for future generations by creating fun and engaging experiences that integrate wildlife and conservation programs, research, and education. AZA accredited.