Welcome, everyone!

Boston Biodiversity Consortium

Mar 1, 2023, 5:14:58 PM3/1/23
to Boston Biodiversity Consortium

Hello!

If you’re seeing this e-mail, you’re a member of the Boston Biodiversity Consortium and we have added you to our new online forum. This forum is a Google Group, which means that any member can e-mail the whole list by sending an email to boston-biodiver...@googlegroups.com, and all messages will be stored in the Google Group so any member can go back and read them later. We also have a website where you can see a list of members, read about our mission, and access recordings of past meetings. If you’d like to update your name, e-mail address, affiliation, or if you'd like tto be listed as a member on the website, fill out our new member form here. We encourage you to make use of this forum to promote biodiversity-related events and initiatives and network with your fellow conservationists!

If you want to change how many e-mails you get from this group:

  1. Navigate to groups.google.com and click on this group (Boston Biodiversity Consortium).
  2. Once there, click on “My membership settings” on the left side of the page.
  3. Go to the dropdown menu labeled “Subscription” and choose an option:
  • Each email—Messages are sent individually as they’re posted to the group.
  • Digest—Up to 25 complete messages are combined into single emails and sent daily.
  • Abridged—Summaries of up to 150 messages are combined into single emails and sent daily.
  • No email—Messages from the group are not sent.

If you no longer wish to be be part of the Boston Biodiversity Consortium, you can click the red “Leave Group” button on the Google Groups page.

Sincerely,

The BBC Forum Committee