Anyone want a Mason Bee hive for free?

Dave Strickler

Apr 19, 2021, 1:47:41 PMApr 19
to Boston Area Beekeepers Association
Someone reached out from Medford whose moved into a house and needs it removed. Luckily they've reached out to find it a good home. Looks like the hive is is pretty good condition (picture is attached).

Let me know if you're interested.
20210419_131932.jpg

Jared Tausig

Apr 19, 2021, 1:54:06 PMApr 19
to boston-beek...@googlegroups.com
Dave,

We'd be interested if it's still available.

Jared

--
Visit us at our website: http://www.bostonbeekeepers.org & on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BostonBeekeepers
---

Dave Strickler

Apr 19, 2021, 1:56:50 PMApr 19
to Boston Area Beekeepers Association
Great - I'll connect you both via email.