MassBee Conference tomorrow, Saturday!

7 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Bill Perkins

lukematon,
19.3.2021 klo 12.42.2519.3.2021
vastaanottaja Boston Area Beekeepers Association
Apologies for the late notice.  Am hoping someone else already posted it and I'm the last person in MA to know, but the Massachusetts Beekeepers Association's Annual Spring Conference is tomorrow!  For more info see https://massbee.wildapricot.org/event-4174202

And a friendly reminder that Nick Dorian (lecturer par excellence) will present a talk about our native bees entitled "The Secret Lives of Bees," this Thursday, 3/25, at 6pm.  Following, on Saturday, 3/27, I will Zoom a demonstration of how to make a simple mason bee house.  Register for either/both by sending an email to president(at)BostonBeekeepers.org.    Both events are co-sponsored by The Trustees and the Boston Area Beekeepers Association.  For more information, see https://www.bostonbeekeepers.org/events/the-secret-life-of-bees-by-nick-dorian/ .  (Please note, this is an online event.  It is not taking place at the Boston Nature Center (but we'll be back there for future lectures before long!)
.
Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle
Välitä