Calling all SWARM CATCHERS

已查看 14 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Bill Perkins

未读,
2023年5月3日 23:29:202023/5/3
收件人 Boston Area Beekeepers Association
Hi everyone -- I'm assembling a text messaging list of folk interested in catching swarms.  If you or anyone you know wants to be on the list, please text me at 617-388-7378.  From then on, if you hear about a swarm and are unable to get it within two hours, please text the swarm catchers with the swarm's location, contact info., and any other helpful details (height, size, duration,...).  Everyone will receive the text at the same time, and the first person to respond goes for the swarm.

Good luck and happy hunting!

--Bill

Larry vandeVenter

未读,
2023年5月4日 07:42:332023/5/4
收件人 boston-beek...@googlegroups.com
Please put me on the list. Thanks. L

Larry VandeVenter

--
Visit us at our website: http://www.bostonbeekeepers.org & on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BostonBeekeepers
---

Tal Reichert

未读,
2023年5月4日 07:51:042023/5/4
收件人 boston-beek...@googlegroups.com
Based on the way MCBA does it, I would suggest that you only send the address and contact info of the person who reported the swarm to the first person who responds to you, otherwise it will inevitably result in multiple catchers reporting contacting the reporter.

Just a suggestion!

Tal (12 years beekeeper - and unfortunately decided this is my last year, so no swarms for me)

Tyler Jenkins

未读,
2023年5月4日 07:51:242023/5/4
收件人 boston-beek...@googlegroups.com