Hive splits available soon

Andrew Parrella

May 9, 2022, 3:24:07 PM5/9/22
to Boston Area Beekeepers Association
I have just split both my colonies to try and control swarming. Assuming the supersedure goes well,  I should have two 5 frame nucs available in a few weeks. Just assessing interest -They would be free, if you return the nuc box. I'm in Malden.

Phillip Thomas

May 9, 2022, 3:30:49 PM5/9/22
to cyouse via Boston Area Beekeepers Association
Andrew…I would be pleased to take one if it is available…I am in Belmont.

Phillip C. Thomas
Head Beekeeper
Belmont Bee Company
Belmont, MA 02478
201.213.9788 (M)
617.932.1064 (O)

May Your Hive Be Strong and Full of Honey...
🐝 🐝🐝 🐝
Ck out our new website:  www.BelmontBeeCompany.com

--
Visit us at our website: http://www.bostonbeekeepers.org & on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BostonBeekeepers
---

Mark Chase

May 9, 2022, 7:11:03 PM5/9/22
to boston-beek...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

I would love a nuc too! I have an empty box ready for them.

Mark
Porter Square, Somerville

Andrew Parrella

May 10, 2022, 9:01:15 AM5/10/22
to Boston Area Beekeepers Association
Thanks both of you! I will get in touch by text when it looks like new queens are good.

Jackie Wah

May 10, 2022, 9:17:26 AM5/10/22
to Boston Area Beekeepers Association
if others nucs are available, I would be interested in picking one up..  live in arlington, ma

thanks in advance.
Jackie

Andrew Parrella

May 25, 2022, 10:59:56 AM5/25/22
to Boston Area Beekeepers Association
Would Friday the 27th work for pickup, for either or both of you?

Phillip Thomas

May 25, 2022, 11:09:37 AM5/25/22
to cyouse via Boston Area Beekeepers Association
Works for me…late morning before the holiday rush…

Boston Business Group, LLC
Phillip C. Thomas
Founder and CEO
617.932.1064 Direct  |  201.213.9788 Mobile  |
“You become the average of the people you spend the most time with during your life."

To schedule client time, please click here...