Trap-out or cut-out opportunity in North Reading

James Poon

Jun 27, 2021, 8:24:52 AM6/27/21
to boston-beek...@googlegroups.com
Hi BABA!
One of my parent's neighbors in North Reading (named Jack) has bees in what sounds like an exterior wall or window dormer.  He says that he only found out about them when he heard a huge buzzing noise and there were bees flying everywhere this spring...I'm guessing he witnessed the swarm moving in.
He would like help with removing them but but I don't have enough time to help him so I volunteered to ask BABA for him.
If you're interested in helping him out for free, please send me a PM and I'll give you his land line number (he has an answering machine).

Thanks!
Jim

 P.S. The swarm wasn't from me because the only bees I currently have in North Reading are a swarm that I caught in Waltham this Spring but there are a number of other beekeepers in town.