Seeking mated queen (possibly)

Tyler Jenkins

May 29, 2023, 11:52:54 AM5/29/23
to boston-beek...@googlegroups.com
Hey all-

I have a situation with a few possible remedies. One of those possibilities is re-queening, so I figured I’d reach out and see if anyone near me has mated queens available. I’m in West Roxbury. If not, that still helps by narrowing my decision making.😂

Thanks,
Tyler

Sent from my iPhone

Andrew Jackson

May 29, 2023, 12:14:07 PM5/29/23
to boston-beek...@googlegroups.com
Tyler,
Thebfarm.com has VSH queens for a reasonable price.  You may know them as Merrimack Valley Appiaries in Billerica.
Cheers,
Andrew

--
Visit us at our website: http://www.bostonbeekeepers.org & on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BostonBeekeepers
---

Kathy Balestrier

May 29, 2023, 12:15:06 PM5/29/23
to boston-beek...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tyler

I am in Stoneham MA and have a queen from The Colony here with me if you want to come by and purchase.

Kathy Balestrier