FREE Small Hive Beetle lecture TONIGHT

Bill Perkins

Dec 7, 2023, 10:44:31 AM12/7/23
to Boston Area Beekeepers Association
Hi Beeks!

BABA's Lecture Series presents Frontiers in Small Hive Beetle Control at 7pm tonight, 12/7.  The lecture is free and open to everyone.

In order to avoid the slim chance of a Zoom bomb, please email me ( Bi...@BostonBeekeepers.org ) a request now/by 5:30pm, and I will send back the Zoom log-in credentials.  If the link doesn't work, just type Bi...@BostonBeekeepers.org into whatever email app you use.

Tonight's presenter is Dr. Lewis James Bartlett, Dept. of Entomology at the University of Georgia.  He researches the evolutionary ecology of several honey bee infectious diseases and their control applications.  Tonight he will drill-down on small hive beetles.  See more about Dr. Bartlett's work here: https://www.bartlett.science/

Hope to see you soon!

--Bill

Bill Perkins

Mary Glenn

Dec 7, 2023, 1:38:43 PM12/7/23
to boston-beek...@googlegroups.com
hi Bill,
I always have small hive beetles.  But, I'm not free to attend the lecture tonight.  Will it be taped?  I may just tap into your knowledge later.
Mary

--
Visit us at our website: http://www.bostonbeekeepers.org & on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BostonBeekeepers
---