Biden Re-hires "Mr Monsanto" for Agricultural Secretary

cliffor...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2021, 4:51:42 PM1/3/21
to boston-beek...@googlegroups.com

After 12 years of anti-pollinator government spanning 2 environmentally dysfunctional administrations we're off to the races with "4 more years" as Biden re-hires Tom "Mr Monsanto" Vilsack for Agricultural Secretary.

Mr Monsanto had 8 years as Secretary of Agriculture from 2009–2017 to do the right thing for pollinators but instead continued to take orders from his former bosses and did nothing to help pollinators.

We should all be contacting our federal legislators to squash this nomination.

https://www.sierraclub.org/sierra/tom-vilsack-for-agriculture-secretary-worries-environmentalists

Regards,

-Cliff Youse