Last week to get They Keep Bees t-shirts & help raise our barn

Angela Roell

Jan 5, 2021, 9:55:56 PM1/5/21
to Boston Beekeepers Club
Hi y'all,

As some of you may have seen, my farm partner and I are hosting a fundraiser to repair our barn & improve accessibility in our workspace for me (chronic illness/disability) and for folks who want to come here and learn with us.

You can read more details about how to reserve shirts here-

This week is the LAST week to reserve our rad t-shirts before they head off to be printed at Taproot Threads.

If you've thought about supporting, now's the time!

Thanks so much,
Best in bees,

Ang Roell, MS Curriculum, Instruction and Evaluation