Bee vac to borrow for a cutout?

Noah McKenna

Jul 14, 2021, 5:03:13 PM7/14/21
to boston-beek...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

A swarm has taken up residence in a shed at one of my job sites.
Although I've never done one, I'm game to cut out the comb and frame it up and try and set the colony up in a 10 frame or nuc ( o idea how big it is yet)
I follow a YouTube channel (Jeff Horchoff Bees ) about cutouts and they use a bee vac. Does anyone in the area have one I could borrow?

Any advice greatly appreciated.
-Noah

Phillip Thomas

Jul 15, 2021, 7:09:26 AM7/15/21
to boston-beek...@googlegroups.com
Noah,

I would like to come and help with this removal…and can bring my Bee Vac if it is needed.

What do you think?

Belmont, MA 02478
Talent Is Cheap; It’s Mediocrity That’s Expensive

--
Visit us at our website: http://www.bostonbeekeepers.org & on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BostonBeekeepers
---