Fwd MDAR hiring inspectors

Mark Lewis

Mar 23, 2021, 12:34:03 PMMar 23
to Boston Area Beekeepers Association
[from Dr Kim Skyrm, below. I did this job, Kim is good people. I got to see lots of shiny glorious bee wings everyday but also lots of red mites. I never managed to find American Foulbrood despite searching and sending many samples to Beltsville MD.]

Hi All,

Exciting News! We are hiring 2 Seasonal Apiary Inspectors for this year!!
Please share and check out the posting below to apply:

https://massanf.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=210001KC

Seasonal Apiary Inspector

Contract Seasonal

Department of Agricultural Resources

225 Turnpike Road

Southborough, MA

Thanks so much for your consideration,

Kim

(\

-({{{8<

(/

pronouns: he/him/his

Kim Skyrm, Ph.D.

Chief Apiary Inspector/Apiary Program Coordinator

Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR)

Apiary Inspectors of America (AIA) President

office/lab: 413-726-2007

cell: 857-319-1020

Apiary Program Message Line: 508-281-6784

physical address: 64 Century Way, Suite 42, West Springfield, MA 01089

mailing address: 138 Memorial Drive, Suite 42, West Springfield, MA 01089