Free Formic-Pro Treatment Packets

Lina Verchery

Sep 14, 2021, 2:05:46 PM9/14/21
to boston-beek...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Anyone looking to treat their bees this month with Formic Pro? I have a box that will expire at the end of september with five extra unused treatments left (2 strips per treatment). I’m happy to give all or some away to anyone who could use them. Email me directly and I’ll send you my address for pickup; I’m located in Medford.

Cheers and wishing you a mite-free-fall!

Lina

Jennifer Yanco

Sep 14, 2021, 3:07:47 PM9/14/21
to boston-beek...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lina,
I have already treated with Formic Pro, but see that you are in Medford, which is where I am, as well.
Where are you in Medford? Perhaps we can meet up some time and exchange sweet stories.

Jennifer

Jennifer J. Yanco, PhD
Author of Misremembering Dr. King
16 Monument Street
Medford, MA 02155
jjy...@gmail.com

Justice is indivisible. If it is accorded to some and not others it is not justice but privilege.   Gary Younge

Order your copy here

Listen to a podcast with the author

--
Visit us at our website: http://www.bostonbeekeepers.org & on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BostonBeekeepers