Beekeeping opportunity in Somerville

Mark Chase

Apr 3, 2024, 11:00:21 AMApr 3
to boston-beek...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fellow Beekeepers,

I've been keeping bees on and off for about 10 years in Somerville-- trying to stay organic, but being consistently met with dead-outs at the end of the winter. I am throwing in the towel. But, I am wondering if anyone on this list would like to keep bees at my places-- possibly using my equipment.  I have all the basic equipment-- all you would need to do is bring bees.

Let me know if you're interested and I can send more details.

Thanks,

Mark

Will Borchard

Apr 3, 2024, 11:39:58 AMApr 3
to boston-beek...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

I would be super interested in this opportunity! Finding a place to keep bees has been what's getting in the way of me really starting out. I have read/learned a lot about beekeeping in the last few years and have been able to watch Bill Perkins and others at work. I live between porter and davis.

Thanks for your offer!
Will

--
Visit us at our website: http://www.bostonbeekeepers.org & on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BostonBeekeepers