August 2014 BOSS Meetup Details

Josh Adams

Aug 21, 2014, 1:17:06 PM8/21/14
to boss...@googlegroups.com
It's nearly that time again!  The August BOSS Meetup is Monday, August 25, starting at 6PM at Innovation Depot.  Tom Miller has graciously been the facilitator for this month, so golf claps all around for him.

Keep in mind, this month we're doing the Hacktember planning - creating teams, agreeing on projects, etc.  So if you're interested in being involved in Hacktember, please come Monday for optimal hacking pleasantries.

Here's the agenda:

Title: Nesting is for the birds
Desc: A quick look at how to properly structure and organize css preprocessor languages.
Time: ~20m
Speaker: Evan Travers

Title: Intro to assembly
Time: ~15-20m
Speaker: Robby Clements

Title: Hacktember Planning
Desc: Proposals for Hacktember projects and group gathering
Time: however long it takes?
Speaker: Josh, David (maybe, and if so remotely), anyone else that wants to help and any project proposers

Thanks tons, hope to see tons of you there!

-Josh

Evan Travers

Aug 27, 2014, 7:14:45 AM8/27/14
to boss...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Josh! I'm sorry I didn't stick around for longer… here's a link to my slides, including the dummy code I wrote if anyone wants to pick over it. Thanks! https://speakerdeck.com/evantravers/styleguides

Evan Travers

Aug 27, 2014, 7:18:14 AM8/27/14
to boss...@googlegroups.com