Issue 328 in better-oblivion-sorting-software: BOSS doesn't open

1 view

better-oblivion-...@googlecode.com

Aug 20, 2013, 11:58:50 AM8/20/13
to BOSS-BetterOblivi...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 328 by Samorne...@hotmail.com: BOSS doesn't open
http://code.google.com/p/better-oblivion-sorting-software/issues/detail?id=328

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.I click on BOSS GUI
2.It shows that it has detected Skyrim
3.I click ok, but nothing happens

The BOSS menu should open up, It doesn't open up.

v.2.1.1 on Windows 7

Well I installed multiple instances of skyrim
Deleted the second instance shortly after.
I installed a few new mods and tried running boss, but it didn't react, as
in I clicked on the exe , but nothing happened. I tried reinstalling it
and tried the archived version, but the problem still occurs.

issue notifications to this address.

better-oblivion-...@googlecode.com

Feb 2, 2014, 7:39:38 AM2/2/14
to BOSS-BetterOblivi...@googlegroups.com