Issue 337 in better-oblivion-sorting-software: Boss cannot detect Morrowind (THIS IS A BUG, MORROWIND IS A GUI OPTION)

better-oblivion-...@googlecode.com

Dec 30, 2013, 12:40:16 AM12/30/13
to BOSS-BetterOblivi...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 337 by matthew....@gmail.com: Boss cannot detect Morrowind (THIS
IS A BUG, MORROWIND IS A GUI OPTION)
http://code.google.com/p/better-oblivion-sorting-software/issues/detail?id=337

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. open boss gui
2. select morrowind
3. run

it fails instead of working

newest installer from this date

People saying boss doesn't support Morrowind is a blatant lie, because the
option is there in the GUI and I had it working before I bought the steam
version which is what I think the issue is.

If BOSS didn't support MW then it wouldn't have an option as shown in the
attachment. Please don't dismiss this issue by saying, "BOSS doesn't
support MW"

we have the masterlist, we have the option, it just doesn't work when it's
installed under steam, maybe a path issue?

Also, I know it says (not detected) next to MW in the screen. It did the
same for New Vegas until I ran the launcher, which is normally what fixes
the issue for me with BOSS.

I can't get MLOX to work, i've spent hours on the site, i just can't do it.
i love boss and have used it for years, please make it work for morrowind
with steam

issue notifications to this address.

better-oblivion-...@googlecode.com

Jan 11, 2014, 11:54:20 PM1/11/14
to BOSS-BetterOblivi...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 337 by SCbi...@gmail.com: Boss cannot detect Morrowind
Same issue with me too, but with steam/oblivion not morrowind.

better-oblivion-...@googlecode.com

Feb 2, 2014, 7:44:38 AM2/2/14
to BOSS-BetterOblivi...@googlegroups.com
Updates: