Issue 335 in better-oblivion-sorting-software: Boss only detects Skyrim.esm and Update.esm even though multiple mods and DLC have been installed

1 view

better-oblivion-...@googlecode.com

Nov 30, 2013, 6:53:55 PM11/30/13
to BOSS-BetterOblivi...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 335 by L...@gmx.de: Boss only detects Skyrim.esm and Update.esm
even though multiple mods and DLC have been installed
http://code.google.com/p/better-oblivion-sorting-software/issues/detail?id=335

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Starting Boss, regardless of NMM opened or not.
2.
3.

1. Detect and sort all the plugins (shown in NMM) 2. Only Skyrim.esm and
Update.esm followed by a message saying: "Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:
Delev, Relev}}"

Latest version (01/12/13), Windows 7 -64bit

I had a, shame on me, pirated version of Skyrim once installed, I
deinstalled and now have a regular Steam-version of the game (the Legendary
one).

issue notifications to this address.

better-oblivion-...@googlecode.com

Feb 2, 2014, 7:45:38 AM2/2/14