Issue 324 in better-oblivion-sorting-software: Masterlist Parsing Error with latest version

better-oblivion-...@googlecode.com

Aug 20, 2013, 9:09:10 AM8/20/13
to BOSS-BetterOblivi...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 324 by matthew....@gmail.com: Masterlist Parsing Error with
latest version
http://code.google.com/p/better-oblivion-sorting-software/issues/detail?id=324

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Start up BOSS
2. Download new masterlist
3.

Expected output is a critique of my mods. What I see instead is this:

Masterlist Parsing Error: Expected a <language> at:
69A349B1) && IF VAR(ES) DIRTY: 6 ITM, 0 UDR entrad
Masterlist parsing aborted. Utility will end now.

Your masterlist is already at the latest revision (r7385; 2013-08-20). No
update necessary.

issue notifications to this address.

better-oblivion-...@googlecode.com

Aug 20, 2013, 9:14:02 AM8/20/13
to BOSS-BetterOblivi...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 324 by JackvanB...@gmail.com: Masterlist Parsing Error
I also get this masterlist parsing error right after the updated a few
minutes ago. been using boss without issues for over a year. Is there any
way to revert temporarily to a previous masterlist version until you fix it?

better-oblivion-...@googlecode.com

Aug 20, 2013, 9:18:34 AM8/20/13
to BOSS-BetterOblivi...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 324 by LucasQi...@gmail.com: Masterlist Parsing Error
well, I found a way to fix this.
help it works for you.

1. open ur masterlist.txt in your BOSS foler
2. use 69A349B1 (ctrl+f) as the keywords to locate and remove all the lines
about unicorn.esp.
3. save change

better-oblivion-...@googlecode.com

Feb 2, 2014, 7:36:38 AM2/2/14