Can't connect wviz server from remote PC.

kattyo

Dec 12, 2012, 9:28:19 AM12/12/12
to bosch_web_visu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to use wviz, but I cannot connect wviz from other PCs.
I succeed in connecting from local,but if I send a http request from other PCs,
 an alert message ,"We can't find rosbridge", shows up and cannot connect even if I input the correct global IP address.
What should I do?

best regards.

Bener Suay

Dec 12, 2012, 11:05:01 AM12/12/12
to bosch_web_visu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kattyo,

if you open a browser on the computer that you run rosbridge and try to connect to localhost does it work?

If you can use wviz from localhost and can't use it over the network, I would think that either the IP address is not correct, or somewhere in the network the port is blocked maybe?

If you can't find rosbridge from localhost either then you may have other problems though...

Ben