Lock it up from the top down!

jeagas68

May 16, 2012, 11:34:58 AM5/16/12
to born-with...@googlegroups.com

Locking it up from the top down;

 NC constitution Article 1; Sec. 5. " Allegiance to the United States.

Every citizen of this State owes paramount allegiance to the Constitution and government of the United States, and no law or ordinance of the State in contravention or subversion thereof can have any binding force. "

Keep in mind it is not for the application of you or me, but to those who acknowledge and accepted oath and appointment.

--
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Gold is the currency of kings; silver is the currency of gentlemen; barter is the currency of peasants, debt (fiat) is the currency of slaves; Titles are the currency of persons and forgiveness is the currency of man, if love is the substance, we would have no need for any other currency for love is abundant "

jeagas68

May 16, 2012, 12:02:10 PM5/16/12
to born-with...@googlegroups.com
US Constitution Aticle 1 Sec. 10 ( Limitations of States )

SECTION 10.

No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation; grant letters of marque and reprisal; coin money; emit bills of credit; make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payment of debts; pass any bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law impairing the obligation of contracts, or grant any title of nobility.

No state shall, without the consent of the Congress, lay any imposts or duties on imports or exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection laws: and the net produce of all duties and imposts, laid by any state on imports or exports, shall be for the use of the treasury of the United States; and all such laws shall be subject to the revision and control of the Congress.

No state shall, without the consent of Congress, lay any duty of tonnage, keep troops, or ships of war in time of peace, enter into any agreement or compact with another state, or with a foreign power, or engage in war, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent danger as will not admit of delay.

>>>  So nobility titles are at the federal level, hence the federal occupation. Some look at it as a glass half empty, but for our intense purposes I see this as glass half full for many reasons of the postings in the archives of this group.

PREAMBLE

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

<< - what does the bright red highlighting mean? the word blessings is the first clue and liberty in a strong's concordance means God himself. Also the word secure makes this a security agreement among the states.

amble;  " 3. In a ludicrous sense, to move with submission, or by direction, or to move affectedly. "

Source:   http://1828-dictionary.com/d/search/word,amble

Always very important to know why you do what you do with full competency.

jeagas68

May 25, 2012, 4:42:40 PM5/25/12
to born-with...@googlegroups.com

State of Florida public trustees (birth counties)

State of Florida Office of Executor

http://www.flgov.com/  (look in the right column)

So the only fiduciary there can be is the issuer of the currency.

So what now, where does one go from here?
Return the instruments to the issuers so they can fulfill their duty?

Anyone besides Onlashuk follow me here?