A thought to consider going in the direction of the journey that this group is created and intended

For I Am called, "Onlashuk"

Apr 21, 2012, 2:31:25 AM4/21/12
When I am talking with people, whether I am counseling, or mentoring, I often hear people exclaim that they know that they create their own reality.  Yet, I see, hear, and witness so many people who are unhappy with what they have.  So then, I purpose the following questions for the prompting of thought and reflection of meaning, purpose, and application: "If you know that you create your own reality, then why are you unhappy with what you have created?  Are you even aware of how you have created what you have in your Life?"  A great majority of the time, people will say, "No."  I RECOGNIZE; I have learned over the years that I do not always REMEMBER how I create my reality.  Even through there are many times that I do RECOGNIZE, I am still in a process of REMEMBERING.  If we truly knew how we create our reality, we might know just how powerful we are; yet this knowledge would be so incredibly enormous and overwhelming that most upon this planet would not want the RESPONSIBILITY.  Perhaps this is because so many would feel that they are not worthy or even deserving of such power.

Well, guess what?  You are here because you are ALREADY worthy and deserving, and if you should disagree with this, then you will only be speaking for JUST yourself, in the context of the creation of your own world, withing the power and authority that you have been GRANTED for your dominion, and for no one else.  Therefore, think and speak wisely.  For to reject recognition of this truth, which is, "Self evident," (If you are aware of where this comes from) then more than likely, you also have a pretty good idea who you are, and how your identity was established before the foundation of the COMMERCIAL WORLD OF COMMERCE was ever laid.

--

See yourself for what you are; NOT what others try to make of you, - Te Nosce,

I Am called Onlashuk

Beloved Son and Heir of Liberty, in whom Father is well pleased, for I and My Father are One, and I call no Man Father, therefore when you have seen me, you have seen the Father

·          NOTICE OF BLESSINGS, PEACE AND LOVE TO THE READERS OF THIS COMMUNICATION:  This private email message, document, along with any attachment(s) is intended to bless the reader(s)/recipient(s) with peace and love, and is not intended to be misconstrued to be adversarial or combative, for the words written of herein are for the encouragement and edification of the Body of the Beloved Sons and Heirs of Liberty in whom the Father is well pleased.  If you have need to share these things with another or, others, please feel free to do so, for I have absolutely no intent of harm, damage, or loss for any and all living beings that walk, talk, live, move, breath and have a Be-ing.  It is my hope that the things within this email are a blessing unto every reader without exception, for I desire peaceful co-existence with ALL!

jeagas68 (motla68)

May 9, 2012, 9:47:54 AM5/9/12
to born-with...@googlegroups.com

Are most of you all still waiting for someone else to do it, waiting, waiting and still waiting,
or are you ready to come into full competency, responsibility and liability for improving
upon what system is in place today?
This country keeps falling down in rankings of the best countries to sojourn on while other
countries, even 3rd world type countries continue to improve.

Not just in a legal sense, but in all other places, recycling, reusing, bartering, pickup a trowel
or a shovel and plant some of your own food.
On this past election day it was quite a time for conflict and debate, citizens clanging their
chains in worship almost hoping their politician will win or a certain bill gets passed.
The difference with people who know who they are and are willing to become competent,
responsible and accepting full liability know that it is not about voting it is about what
you spend your time on, for example as I said before the word Organic was not in
mainstream grocery stores 10 years ago and what it is today did not happen by election
or voting. Government is for people who cannot govern themselves for the most part.

If you local people would like to have a meeting, set it up and host as I have done many
times, be happy to come help give a hand in figuring out how to do that, it is pretty
simple. For everyone else you can email me directly, contact me through skype: Jeagas68
or text me: 919-901-1256 , Onlashuk has been helping with meetings too so the resources
are there to get-r-done.

I like what Onlashuk says here; bump  -->>