Tune into a radio program today by a local inhabitant - Raleigh area

jeagas68

Jun 5, 2012, 11:39:52 AM6/5/12
to born-with...@googlegroups.com

I have a friend who has a internet radio channel at Blog Talk Radio,
he is one of these believers of the end times kind of thing, but I have
been working with him some on what our local group has been
uncovering, although his camp is not far from here his schedule is
pretty full and cannot come to the meetings, today his radio program
will be geared more towards what we have discussed here about Grace,
there is an article he links to for homework in what todays program will
be about called " The Fullness of Grace " , program airs today 1pm est ;