The Religion(s) of THIS WORLD

For I Am called, "Onlashuk"

May 21, 2012, 3:56:49 PM5/21/12
to BORN WITHOUT MONEY

Sorry about the length folks...but then again maybe not...for it has been said, "There are three rules for writing a novel.  Unfortunately, no one knows what they are." :-P :-D

The Religion(s) of THIS WORLD

Recently, a certain quote that is purported to have been made by Noah Webster was brought to my attention. You see, I am a staunch supporter of Webster's 1828 Dictionary for the definition of words for the benefit of “like-minded” communication wherein there is not subtle or hidden purpose to manipulate an unfair advantage over another. It is also interesting to note that a great deal of words and terms that are defined in legal dictionaries, such as Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary, and Blacks Law Dictionaries of the first four editions, draw heavily upon the definitions from Webster's 1828 Dictionary.

The quote said to have been made by Noah Webster is on the front page of the online version that I like to use, and is also in the preface of the dictionary itself. You can find the online version of Webster's 1828 Dictionary that I like to use at, (http://www.1828-dictionary.com/). The quote that I am referring to is as follows, “In my view, the Christian religion is the most important and one of the first things in which all children, under a free government ought to be instructed...No truth is more evident to my mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people.”  The first thought that was inspired in relation to this perspective is the memory of JESUS the Christ of Nazareth asking Peter who men say that he is, and Peter's response, being correct, stating that he is the Son of God. Where I differ is in the response of JESUS to Peter stating that upon this rock I will build my church. Despite what is in that book that rock is not, nor ever was Peter, but that Rock is and has always been Christ, for Christ is all and in all, and the mystery of Christ having been hidden has now be revealed, which is our hope of glory. Without this there is no glory revealed in you, for one must be in rebellion towards that which has been given and is within them.

Based upon this, my question then morphed into, "Was this statement made in pure knowledge of knowing the true identity of mankind, or was it made in the arrogance of egotism wherein one version of mans religion is superior to another?"  When you look at the world today and you see what CHRISTIANITY has become through its religious organizations, it becomes a painful truth that it has become nothing more than a bunch of "non-FOR-profit" 501c3 CORPORATIONS. Yes, “non-FOR-profit,” and not..not. The question is, was this the same situation that Webster experienced and faced in that day and time?  Without firsthand knowledge of the moment of that day and time it is difficult to tell, but I believe not impossible.  Why?  Because of the current situation of the religion called CHRISTIANITY right now at this present moment reveals all that needs to be known.

The people that sit in pews today would have to be just as ignorant, or perhaps more ignorant than what was experienced in the days of Noah Webster.  Now, how in the world could I come to such a conclusion? Quite simply with the asking of one question. “Where are the fruits of the knowledge of knowing the true identity of Mankind as it was determined to be before the foundation of THIS WORLD took over and hid that knowledge?” You see, if the knowledge of knowing the true identity of Mankind was prolific in that day, then would not this knowledge have already had a most profound impact on the entire world? I most certainly do think so!  If those fruits were present back in Noah Webster's day and time, then I highly suspect that the world we perceive, see, and interact with today would have a entire different look and feel to it.

Name me one CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION/CORPORATION that preaches/teaches/educates its pew-dwellers concerning the true-knowledge of their identity as it was established in them from before the foundation of THIS WORLD was laid.  Name me one CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION/CORPORATION that perpetuates true-knowledge concerning, "The World," that our Father Loves and sent Us into, and the unending abundance of it, and the Kingdom of God that is within all mankind just waiting to be, "recognized, acknowledged, and accepted," because we have already been given everything we need for life and godliness. I am well aware that there are those that believe so strongly in CHRISTIANITY that they cannot see the forest for the trees. So then, attempting to make any points that simply comes down to flying the flag in support of the version or denomination of CHRISTIANITY, or any religion for that matter, of which one is persuaded of, simply invalidates such a position into the realm of frivolous gobbledygook, for having no merit in the eyes of this Author, for it lacks recognition of what has already been given to mankind from before the foundation of THIS WORLD, the CORPORATE WORLD, was laid.

In my humble perspective, CHRISTIANITY as a "Re-Ligion," (Again or another Legion) has failed the entire world because it is about the organization/CORPORATION, which has then displaced that which is already in place, and is therefore the center piece of distraction from each one knowing this discovery in their own walk of Life.  Now, do not interpret this to mean that everything CHRISTIANITY does is bad/evil, because there is good in everything, even as Luke found good in his gone astray dark-side father... Vader. Therefore, it is in fact, a fact, that the CORPORATIONS which encompass and control CHRISTENDOM/CHRISTIANITY can change, but what evidence do we see of this taking place within our modern world of distractions today? Where are the church-building-organization-corporations that teach the true-knowledge about what happened to them the day they were born? Good luck in finding one! Know this, if one does, then they are in violation of the 501c3 agreement that they have entered into with Caesar, which binds them, and prevents them from teaching such true-knowledge.

Therefore, I am inclined to believe that Noah Webster was flying a flag more of pride and comparison about the religion that he so proud of in relation to all other religions of the world.  It is also possible that Noah Webster did know more than the average "Christian" of that day and through this, he did see great hope for the future.  This I would accept openly because the seeds that had been planted were starting to germinate and reveal the crop that would later-on be harvested.

However, you have heard it said from so many pew-dwellers, "Christianity is not about religion, it is about relationship," but I say that unto you that CHRISTIANITY is become a distraction that lights a fire of pride not unlike how the corporate world has distracted the masses unto praising their sacred idols of the sporting world albeit college or professional. Now, once again I am not condemning these things, because as I said earlier, there is good in everything, but more so because, there is nothing that we as Sons and Heirs can do wrong. Some of you may have a very difficult time with this perspective.  However, the Spirit of these things have served more to divide than to perpetuate our togetherness and therefore, our oneness.  Therefore, it has become a tool of distraction, and must be redeemed for its proper use, and this will only happen when the true-knowledge of these things is desired passionately, and then recognized, acknowledged, and accepted. Religion has nothing to do with true-knowledge, it is simply a control mechanism of the CORPORATE WORLD. Do you not think that it is well past time to, “Come out of her/religion/corporation, and stop partaking of her [debts], which is really what SIN is.

So then, is the CHRISTIAN religion the most important as is "purported" to have been said by Noah Webster?  I have no doubt that many would say yes to this, but I say because of the extremely strong influences of the inferior corporate world dominating all religions, it is not! Furthermore, one does not need a religion to know who they are; and, what they have been given; and, most importantly who their true Father and Mother really is.  One needs only to be willing to, "Be still and know," with a genuine question in their heart seeking the true-knowledge of these things, and the answer(s) that they seek will always be revealed unto them!  For this is the way of the Universe.  Our Heavenly Father and Creator promised us that if we should ask him for some bread that he would not give us a stone. If one does not believe this, then how would one be able to receive the things that one desires?

So then, do we really need religion...do we really need CHRISTIANITY?  How about one question to answer this question...where in Genesis chapter One (1) did the Creator say, "Let there be religion," or, "Let there be CHRISTIANITY/Christendom, or Islam, or Judaism, or Buddhism, or Hindu-ism or whatever-ism?"  From my perspective, if it is not there, and whatever it is has taken upon itself a “CORPORATE CLOAK,” or a CORPORATE look and feel to it, then it is covering up the true reality of the way things naturally are, and it is about profit and not about Love and “co-operation,” which honors the Spirit of, “We hold these things to be self evident. That all men are created equal.”  Therefore, getting rid of the corporate influences wherein corporations believe that they are to control things, will only reveal the natural true condition of these things and who actually is the controller as declared by our Heavenly Father and Creator from before the foundation of THIS WORLD, was laid.

--

See yourself for what you are; NOT what others try to make of you, - Te Nosce,

I Am called Onlashuk

Beloved Son and Heir of Liberty, in whom Father is well pleased, for I and My Father are One, and I call no Man Father, therefore when you have seen me, you have seen the Father

·          NOTICE OF BLESSINGS, PEACE AND LOVE TO THE READERS OF THIS COMMUNICATION:  This private email message, document, along with any attachment(s) is intended to bless the reader(s)/recipient(s) with peace and love, and is not intended to be misconstrued to be adversarial or combative, for the words written of herein are for the encouragement and edification of the Body of the Beloved Sons and Heirs of Liberty in whom the Father is well pleased.  If you have need to share these things with another or, others, please feel free to do so, for I have absolutely no intent of harm, damage, or loss for any and all living beings that walk, talk, live, move, breath and have a Be-ing.  It is my hope that the things within this email are a blessing unto every reader without exception, for I desire peaceful co-existence with ALL!