Update on student loan taken care of almost 2 years ago.

jeagas68 (motla68)

May 8, 2012, 11:06:05 PM5/8/12
to born-with...@googlegroups.com

Well guys it has been almost 2 years now since I had a student loan extinguished, gone dissapeared using the old usufructuary language we used on a couple other instruments as well successfully. No calls from the student loan place, the account no longer can be found online and just this past weekend i did a credit report check on the SSN, it is not there either.

The information need to learn how it is done is contained in the archives of this group.