No exception when no physical connection

Patrik

Sep 22, 2003, 5:08:21 PM9/22/03
Hello,
I'm using Visibroker 4.5.1, Java 1.3.1 on sun 5.8.
I have a process that is multithreaded and is talking to several other
nodes.
ORBtcpTimeout is set to 60000 which means 60 seconds.

If my physical connection breaks e.g. I pull it, then I get an
exception on one of the threads after one minute but the other ones
don't get any exception or it takes really long time.
But when I put the connection back then all the hanging calls in all
the threads get the exception and it gets them in the same moment I
put it back.

Can anyone explain this to me and how to be able to get an exception
on all the hanging calls.

/Patrik