idl2java:unable to write to file ...........

JP

Feb 17, 2006, 2:37:49 AM2/17/06
Hi...

I am able to compile most of my IDL's using idl2java.

However, I get the following error for some of the idl's:

idl2java:unable to write to file [filename]

I delete all stubs before re-compilation, and I can view all other
stubs in the directory. When I look inside the file, everything looks
fine.

I can't ignore the problem because my whole ANT build fails because of
it.

Any ideas?