VISThread::_start: unhandled exception in thread

1 view

Chuck

Oct 13, 2004, 11:05:46 AM10/13/04
I got the following error in my VC++ CORBA (Borland Visibroker)
application for long time run. Recently the system got upgraded from
3.3 to vbdec5.2. The following error occurs randomly and it hangs just
like that. For version 3.3, there was no such problem.

VISThread::_start: unhandled exception in thread

1330446348 1

Please give me suggestions regarding this error if anyone have
encounterd
it.

Thanks a lot.

Chuck