turbo pascal on XP

Diane Nier Spurgeon

Jan 18, 2008, 4:51:57 PM1/18/08
Is anyone running Turbo Pascal for Windows Version 1.5 on a XP machine? I
am not able to run the debugger.

Thanks.

for Robert Spurgeon
by Diane Nier Spurgeon

tele2

Jan 24, 2008, 8:36:51 AM1/24/08
me too i''d like run turbo pascal on my machine

"Diane Nier Spurgeon" <dkspu...@verizon.net> ha scritto nel messaggio

Loonies Software (www.loonies.narod.ru)

Jan 24, 2008, 6:26:19 PM1/24/08
Diane Nier Spurgeon wrote:

> Is anyone running Turbo Pascal for Windows Version 1.5 on a XP
> machine? I am not able to run the debugger.

Use any software for virtualization, or try DOSBox..

--
73!, Loonies Software Group,
ICQ #4338399, loonies [at] mail [dot] ru, www.loonies.narod.ru,

Jens Busch

Feb 9, 2008, 6:55:56 AM2/9/08
Loonies Software (www.loonies.narod.ru) schrieb:

> Diane Nier Spurgeon wrote:
>
>> Is anyone running Turbo Pascal for Windows Version 1.5 on a XP
>> machine? I am not able to run the debugger.
>
> Use any software for virtualization, or try DOSBox..

I think alike. Try the compiler in a virtual machine like VirtualBox.
It's free, really fast, and you can run Win95. That's better for Pascal
for Win 1.5.
bye

Full Name

Jan 31, 2012, 4:37:57 PM1/31/12
"tele2" <hsk...@tin.it> wrote in
Virtual Pascal 2.1 (VP21) - is darn close!

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Programming/Coding-languages-Compilers/
Virtual-Pascal.shtml

Full Name

Jan 31, 2012, 4:41:02 PM1/31/12
"Diane Nier Spurgeon" <dkspu...@verizon.net> wrote in news:47911f90$1
@newsgroups.borland.com:
Virtual Pascal 2.1 (VP21) is a pretty close clone.