Help on playing Sound Files in TP7.

Alexandre Semedo

Jun 8, 2008, 4:07:59 PM6/8/08
Alexandre Semedo
Portugal
afse...@gmail.com

If you could help me sir,
I'm trying to use a Soundblaster card to play sound files in =
Turbo
Pascal 7(for Dos) ..i'm trying to use a unit called SBMIX ...but
sadly when i try to run the units it generates the error.."unit file =
format
error (detect.TPU)". i'm i doing something wrong?
Any other help on easily using TP7 to run sound files would welcome.
Thank you very much.

Alexandre Semedo

Dirk Höpfner

Jun 12, 2008, 5:10:06 AM6/12/08
Hi Alexandre,
it would help to get the source of you try.

Did you use the Version from here:
http://homepages.cae.wisc.edu/~brodskye/smix/smix.html

I got no Problem to compile it with TP7.0.
First "tpc xms.pas" to get XMS.TPU.
Then "tpc smix.pas" to get SMIX.TPU

Cheers Dirk