Recrimiinations

JMD

Jun 15, 2007, 4:49:29 PM6/15/07
A Jewish man walks into a bar and sits down. He has a few drinks, then
he sees a Chinese man and punches him in the face.

"Ouch!" the Chinese man says. "What was that for?" "That was for Pearl
Harbor," the Jewish man says. "But I'm Chinese!" "Chinese, Japanese,
what's the difference?" And the Jewish man sits back down.

Then, the Chinese man walks up to the Jewish man and punches him in
the face. "Ouch!" the Jewish man says. "What was that for?" "That was
for the Titanic," the Chinese man says. "But that was an iceberg!"
"Ice berg, Goldberg, what's the difference?"

Dan
--
Male DNA: Dual Neuron Activity.

--
borland.public.off-topic exists as a runoff for unwanted posts in the
technical groups. Enforcement of rules is deliberately minimal but

San Francis Bo

Jun 15, 2007, 5:09:27 PM6/15/07
JMD wrote:
> "Ice berg, Goldberg, what's the difference?"

One doesn't float <g>
--

Francis

Bruce Salzman

Jun 15, 2007, 5:23:22 PM6/15/07

"JMD" <chan...@friends.com> wrote in message

>A Jewish man walks into a bar and sits down. He has a few drinks,
>then
> he sees a Chinese man and punches him in the face.

:^)

A programmer walks into a bar, holds up two fingers, and says
"Bartender, gimme three beers."

--
Bruce

Craig Leidy

Jun 15, 2007, 6:28:54 PM6/15/07
I wonder how many got that...

I like it.

Craig.

Jen

Jun 15, 2007, 6:48:17 PM6/15/07
Craig Leidy wrote:
> I wonder how many got that...
>
> I like it.

Me too. It reminds me of this one: There are 10 kinds of people in this
world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

--

Jen

Carl Caulkett

Jun 15, 2007, 6:59:02 PM6/15/07
Craig Leidy wrote:

> I wonder how many got that...
>
> I like it.
>
> Craig.

Very little of us, because we don't have your excuisite sense of irony
and your, hmmm, sense of when to stop beating the rest of us upside
the head with the freaking point of the "joke".

--
Carl

Michael Warner

Jun 15, 2007, 7:03:23 PM6/15/07
On 15 Jun 2007 15:59:02 -0700, Carl Caulkett wrote:

> Very little of us, because we don't have your excuisite sense of irony

Please exquse Carl - he's having a bad day :-)

Igor Ivanov

Jun 15, 2007, 7:21:38 PM6/15/07
Craig Leidy wrote:

> I wonder how many got that...

We are working on it. The weekend will be rainy, so I'll have plenty of
time.

--
Igor

Ronaldo Souza

Jun 15, 2007, 7:30:46 PM6/15/07
> JMD wrote:
>
> A Jewish man walks into a bar and sits down. He has a few drinks, then
> . . .

LOL!

--
Ronaldo

Carl Caulkett

Jun 15, 2007, 7:36:16 PM6/15/07
Michael Warner wrote:

> On 15 Jun 2007 15:59:02 -0700, Carl Caulkett wrote:
>
> > Very little of us, because we don't have your excuisite sense of
> > irony
>
> Please exquse Carl - he's having a bad day :-)

Thankz, Mike :-)

--
Carl

Craig Leidy

Jun 15, 2007, 8:48:39 PM6/15/07
Carl:

> Very little of us...

Well then let me explain it to you since
you have problems with simple integers.

3 buildings fell down...
but only 2 were hit by planes.

Craig Leidy

Jun 15, 2007, 8:49:48 PM6/15/07
Ok Ok... I'm sorry.

It sat there for an hour.

Igor Ivanov

Jun 15, 2007, 8:57:47 PM6/15/07
Craig Leidy wrote:

> Ok Ok... I'm sorry.
>
> It sat there for an hour.

No need to be sorry, it's a serious matter! I've almost solved it ....

<eg>

--
Igor

stephanlaska

Jun 15, 2007, 11:00:44 PM6/15/07

"Craig Leidy" <craig...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Carl:
>
>> Very little of us...
>
> Well then let me explain it to you since
> you have problems with simple integers.
>
> 3 buildings fell down...
> but only 2 were hit by planes.

I rolled a ball, hit two pins, but ten fell down...
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Simon D

Jun 16, 2007, 5:40:02 AM6/16/07
"Craig Leidy" <craig...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>I wonder how many got that...
>
> I like it.
>
> Craig.

I did. A proper geek joke that one, so maybe I wish I hadn't.

Craig Leidy

Jun 16, 2007, 10:36:23 AM6/16/07
Matt:

Years ago... when digital clocks came out...
you DO remember that... don't you Matt?

I used to joke to my girlfriend...
"Now THAT'S a digital clock!"
She would look over and it would be...
10:11 or 11:01 or 1:00 or something.

After I explained it to her... we had our
own stupid, neerdy little inside joke.

:-)

Kirt

Jun 17, 2007, 7:53:58 AM6/17/07
Craig Leidy wrote:

> I wonder how many got that...

<holds up 4 fingers>

James David

Jun 17, 2007, 10:30:28 AM6/17/07
<Stephan Laska> wrote:

> "Craig Leidy" <craig...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Carl:
> >
> > > Very little of us...
> >
> > Well then let me explain it to you since
> > you have problems with simple integers.
> >
> > 3 buildings fell down...
> > but only 2 were hit by planes.
> >
> I rolled a ball, hit two pins, but ten fell down...

"My impression of most, if not all atheists is that they are made, not
born; products of our disturbed times. Anti-traditionalists rather than
pragmatists. Cynics rather than skeptics. Argumentative, yet hopeful
that they will be proved wrong." Calvin, San Antonio, TX

Message has been deleted

Kirt

Jun 18, 2007, 9:10:49 AM6/18/07
Bo Dean wrote:

> I've actually tried to teach my daughter how to count in binary on
> her fingers. She thinks I'm crazy. ;)

be careful of the number 4

Message has been deleted

Kirt

Jun 18, 2007, 9:47:21 AM6/18/07
Bo Dean wrote:

>>be careful of the number 4
>

> Twenty-two is also considered obscene by some people.

that's a new one to me.

Message has been deleted