Kylix on borland.com

haword

Dec 13, 2006, 1:47:07 AM12/13/06
Borland removed all on borland.com what is connected with Kylix! What is it?

Vincent Snijders

Dec 13, 2006, 3:01:32 AM12/13/06
haword schreef:

> Borland removed all on borland.com what is connected with Kylix! What is it?

But they forgot to remove this news group. How strange!

Vincent

@gmaildotcom Matt M

Dec 18, 2006, 10:22:25 AM12/18/06
haword formulated on Wednesday :

> Borland removed all on borland.com what is connected with Kylix! What is it?

but amazingly enough..they left the files on the FTP/HTTP servers. I
was able to find an old direct link someone had, and get a copy.

Graeme Geldenhuys

Dec 19, 2006, 10:17:50 AM12/19/06

Someone want to buy my Kylix 3 Enterprise? I only paid $2500 for it,
just to be discontinued a year later. Thanks Borland!

--
Graeme Geldenhuys
There is no place like S34° 03.168' E018° 49.342'

dk_sz

Dec 20, 2006, 12:29:54 AM12/20/06
> Someone want to buy my Kylix 3 Enterprise? I only paid $2500 for it, just
> to be discontinued a year later. Thanks Borland!

I guess CodeGear may do something with Kylix
If not, check FreePascal and Lazarus (the IDE).

--
best regards
Thomas Schulz

Brion L. Webster

Dec 28, 2006, 11:42:27 AM12/28/06

http://www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews/breakingnews.jhtml;?articleId=196702273

--
-Brion

There's no such thing as 'one, true way;'
- Mercedes Lackey

Michael Schnell

Jan 2, 2007, 7:09:36 AM1/2/07
> http://www.crn.com/sections/breakingnews/breakingnews.jhtml;?articleId=196702273

Hopefully the now official death of Kylix helps to get up to speed the
alternate cross-platform (Delphi compatible) Pascal language SDK
products like chrome and Lazarus.

-Michael