A Google Csoportok már nem támogatja az új Usenet-bejegyzéseket és -feliratkozásokat. A korábbi tartalmak továbbra is megtekinthetők.

ANN : DelphiGamer.com relaunch...

1 megtekintés
Ugrás az első olvasatlan üzenetre

Dominique Louis

olvasatlan,
2005. jan. 1. 19:49:262005. 01. 01.
I am pleased to announce the new improved DelphiGamer.com site which
will soon be known as "Pascal Game Development" or PGD for short.

We recently merged with the dgdev forums to bring a more cohesive site,
that will bring you up to date information on all things related to
Object Pascal game programming on Win32, Linux, MacOS X and on almost
any platform that Pascal exists.

Please join us over @ http://www.DelphiGamer.com.

In the next day or so I will be announcing a themed game programming
competition, which I hope some of you will find interesting enough to
take part in.

Finally, I wish you all a HAPPY 2005 NEW YEAR!!!

Sincerely,

Dominique Louis.

Dominique Louis

olvasatlan,
2005. jan. 3. 8:44:412005. 01. 03.
The game programming competition theme and rules have been announced.
Please check it out if you feel so inclined.

Dominique.

0 új üzenet