ANN: Database Workbench Pro v3.1.1 released

Martijn Tonies

May 21, 2008, 10:26:49 AM5/21/08
Dear reader,

Upscene Productions releases Database Workbench Pro v3.1.1 which
fixes an issue with the trial version and Windows Vista as well as two
other bugs.

For more info, see:
http://www.upscene.com/news/20080521.htm

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Q Correll

May 22, 2008, 1:01:50 PM5/22/08
Martijn,

| Upscene Productions releases Database Workbench Pro v3.1.1 which
| fixes an issue with the trial version and Windows Vista as well as two
| other bugs.

I haven't received an announcement e-mail. Did they go out?

05/22/2008 10:00:50

XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's Salutation mod]

Martijn Tonies

May 23, 2008, 6:50:36 AM5/23/08
Hello Q,

> | Upscene Productions releases Database Workbench Pro v3.1.1 which
> | fixes an issue with the trial version and Windows Vista as well as two
> | other bugs.
>
> I haven't received an announcement e-mail. Did they go out?

Not to customers -- this release was mainly made public because of the
trial version issue, the other 2 bugfixes are available as hotfixes from our
website, see http://www.upscene.com/download.htm

Q Correll

May 23, 2008, 10:43:35 AM5/23/08
Martijn,