Q: How do I find out that a file was rebuilt?

1 view

Klaus Rogall

Aug 16, 2001, 12:46:06 PM8/16/01
Hello world,

I wrote a custom node viewer for Java files. Now I need to update the
information in the node viewer whenever the file is rebuilt (compiled). I
can't find how to do that. Is there any way to register to an event? Or how
do I manage this problem?

Thanks, Klaus Rogall

klaus....@web.de

Joi Ellis [TeamB]

Aug 16, 2001, 1:55:35 PM8/16/01
Klaus Rogall <klaus....@web.de> wrote:
> Hello world,

> I wrote a custom node viewer for Java files. Now I need to update the
> information in the node viewer whenever the file is rebuilt (compiled). I
> can't find how to do that. Is there any way to register to an event? Or how
> do I manage this problem?

I think I added my node viewer as a bufferChangeListener on the node's
edit buffer. Or something like that...

--
Joi Ellis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com/
No direct email, please.