Help with Internal Compiler Error!

MawuJava

Jun 10, 2005, 7:57:44 AM6/10/05

Hi there,
I try to compile my JBuilder project and keep getting this error:

"Error #: 2301 : internal compiler error: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException"

will someone tell me how to fix it. I've checked my project properties--jdk, server drivers and all--but I can't seen to get arround it. I need help urgently cos my boss is on my neck--I'm pretty new to JBuilder and enterprise java development u know!

Kevin Dean [TeamB]

Jun 10, 2005, 9:49:43 AM6/10/05
MawuJava wrote:

An internal compiler error is exactly that: an internal error outside
of your control that is difficult if not impossible to track down from
the user perspective.

What JDK are you using? How big is your project?

--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.

NEW WHITEPAPERS