Abdullah Imam Haq should say her along the sheet

willbolejack-kennerson

Nov 8, 2007, 4:12:37 PM11/8/07
Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

xxxxxxxx beginning of survey xxxxxxxx

yes( ) ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
yes( ) ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
yes( ) ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
yes( ) ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_ How long:_
yes( ) ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
yes( ) ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
yes( ) ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

xxxxxxxx end of survey xxxxxxxx

--
making, I came to the conclusion that no intercom was
necessary. His voice carried well above the throbbing of
the mighty engine.
I drove along again, practicing turns, getting used to the
thing. Marcel pranced and chattered from front to rear of
the machine, twisting the wires around the girders. Coming
to my "conning tower" he thrust an arm through the open
window, thumped me on the shoulder, and bellowed, The
headset, you put her on, yes? You hear so good. Wait-
I go back!" He scuttled along the girders, plonked into his
seat at the far end of the machine, and shrieked into the
microphone. "You hear good? Yes? I come!" In his
exuberance he had forgotten that I too had a microphone.
Almost before I could collect my wits he was back, hammer-
ing at the window, "Good? Good? You hear good?"
"Say," said the American. "You guys take off tonight.
All the papers are here. Marcel knows how to get you to
Paris, with the chance of earning francs on the way. Sure
been nice knowing you." The American walked away, out
of my life. Perhaps he will read this and get in touch with
me through the publishers. I went off to my solitary room.
Marcel went off to the local place of refreshment. For the
rest of the day I slept.
With the coming of darkness I had a meal and took a
cab out to the shed. My luggage, now reduced to a bare
minimum, I stowed in the space behind my seat. Engine

100

started, pressures satisfactory. Fuel gauge reading Full.
Lights worki