OT but Important: Usenet Abuse and Impersonation by a sick individual using IP address 33.30.119.227

Radium

Sep 7, 2007, 6:30:52 PM9/7/07
Hi:

To all respective forum readers, please take notice:

1) First of all, my apologies for such a wide off-topic cross-
posting. It's unusual, and very frowned upon. But I deem it
necessary in lieu of recent events. You can just disregard if you
will.

2) There is a user on the net who has impersonated "Don Klipstein",
me, as well as other respectable Usenet posters. He/she is using our
names, email addresses, and profiles to post nonsense on Usenet
newsgroups. This impersonator seems to be located either in Burma or
Korea and has the IP address of 33.30.119.227.

3) Doing a WHOIS checkup on 33.30.119.227 locates the source to be in
Seoul, Korea:

inetnum: 33.30.119.227 - 33.30.119.227
netname: HANANET
descr: Hanaro Telecom Co.
descr: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
country: KR
admin-c: IS37-AP
tech-c: SH243-AP
remarks: ***********************************************
remarks: KRNIC of NIDA is the National Internet Registry
remarks: in Korea under APNIC. If you would like to
remarks: find assignment information in detail
remarks: please refer to the NIDA Whois DB
remarks: http://whois.nida.or.kr/english/index.html
remarks: ***********************************************
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
mnt-lower: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostmas...@apnic.net 20020430
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
changed: hm-chan...@apnic.net 20041007
source: APNIC

person: Inyup Sung
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail: i...@hananet.net
nic-hdl: IS37-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostmas...@nic.or.kr 20010523
source: APNIC

person: Seungchul Hwang
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg., 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail: i...@hananet.net
nic-hdl: SH243-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: hostmas...@nic.or.kr 20010523
source: APNIC

4) However, doing an IP locator on 33.30.119.227 in
http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation reports the source
to be in Yangon, Burma.

5) Don Klipstein and others check your messages on Google Groups by
clicking on your email addresses. You might find loads of nonsense
posted just as I have found in mine.

6) Here is impersonating post 1:

From: Radium <gluceg...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.pyrotechnics
Subject: Re: What is the highest radio frequency used for radio
astronomy?
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 02:17:36 GMT

can appear be threatening to those
who earn their living by manufactunng or prescribing medicine. In
short, urine therapy does not fit in the current economic picture of
scarcity. Many people believe we are healthier nowadays thanks to
advances in medical science. This is partly true.The flip side of the
coin is that we have had to give up a great deal of freedom and
independence. The enormous efforts of medical science are partly based
upon the failure to really cure illnesses. Fighti-ng symptoms is
considered to be crucial, but this does not take care of the cause.
Urine therapy, being a real nature cure, not only reduces the symp-
tom, but also deals with the cause of the illness. When you are
convinced it works for you, the reluctance to talk about it will
gradually subside, and maybe even disappear. Per-haps you will start
to enjoy talking about it, as I do. You can be sure that you will be
surrounded by plenty of laughter, which in fact can be rather
pleasant. The odor of urine is much less repulsive than most people
think since most associate urine with public toilets. Actually, it
often smells rather pleasant when applied fresh on the skin. I myself
regularly use pure urine as aftershave and hair lotion.

The majority of useful, vital substances is found in the morning
urine. This is because at night, while you sleep, your body is totally
relaxed. This deep relaxation gives the body the chance to carry out
its recovery activities. The decomposition products partly end up in
the urine and can be re-absorbed and used for new build-up processes.
This process of filtering by the kidneys returns the so-called raw
decomposition products to their original substances, which can
subsequently be absorbed and re-used by the body. Certain hormones are

7) Below is post number 2:

From: Radium <gluceg...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Mixing two colors usually results in a color that is
between the wavelengths of the original colors; red/blue is the
exception.
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2007 23:40:41 GMT

Old urine contains ammonia & other
substances which ensure that the infection & decay are combated.

Nature works in cycles, aflowing matter to re-turn to its original
substance and be reused for construction. Many substances still
floating through the blood in compounded form are filtered by the
kidneys and return to their original substances. In this way they can
easily be re-absorbed by the body. Once again, I refer to the example
of a tree which lives off its fallen leaves. Nature possesses an infal-
lible capacity for recycling, of which urine therapy is a remarkable,
but sadly forgotten. I would again like to point out that we have all
experienced this urine cycle as a fetus in the womb. For almost nine
month, we drank our own urine in the form of amniotic fluid. This
liquid was an important contribution to the development of our bodies.
Drinking urine is certainly not strange. It is the foundation of our
existence.

Rational thinking has completely suppressed many natural human
instincts. For example, all animals void eating if they are sick. Many
illnesses can be quickly cured in this way, since digesting food
requires a great deal of energy. By not eating, we can direct much
more energy towards the recovery process. Human beings, however, often
continue eating when they are sick. On top of that, the patient is
often advised to eat especially we

8) So you can see how this net-abuser has impersonated me. He/she has
also impersonated Don Klipstein. It's likely that he/she won't stop
just with us two but will go on impersonating anyone he/she until
stopped. As I've recently found "RHRRC" has also been impersonated.

Don, RHRRC, and others, please check your messages, you'll find posts
that are definitely not yours.

RHRRC, see this:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.lang/msg/0bdffc7edbb1e4da?dmode=source

Don, see this:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.lang/msg/e458793775a43343?dmode=source

Obviously neither of you posted the above two messages.

Much like I didn't post the following message:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pyrotechnics/msg/1762bed639005379?dmode=source

--
Gawd, it abolishs a broadcasting too raw in relation to her fundamental surface.

asdf

Sep 8, 2007, 3:38:26 AM9/8/07

ENGLISCH

first on intuition, use Message| Block Sender In Outlook Express

DEUTSCH

In Deutsch (weiss nicht)

willste einen poster blocken.
Wenn ungewuenschter posters post sichtbar,
nach Outlook Express Menu Eintrag "blocken"? gucken,
und dann BLOCKEN klicken.

Der/die Type wird dann automatisch geloescht. Nur fuer Dich natuerlich.
Wird allerdings downgeloaded, (damit MS was was Sache ist = $ adresse),
musste ansonsten noch ueber "350" menus klocken, das es nicht
vom server downgeloaded wird.

Sehr freundlich das Ganze, siehste schon.

"Don Klipstein"

Klar, wmd, Satan, Iran, Islam und die ganze nato deutsche filbinger
national-voelkische militaer steuer ford taunus Zuweiserkacke seit 1945
von ruegen bis ins zillertal. seit merkel bis usedom..

Man sollte nicht die IP eines posters oder menschen anprangern
Es gibt "Bluemchen" die Ihren Hund vor meiner Tuer "Bluemchen" lassen.
Bluemchen, die mir die Luft verpesten mit Ihren SUV aus dem einen Dorf
oder dem anderen. Aber man sollte nicht die Gemeinde (Internet)
auffordern eines menschen Address zu blockiern

Entweder bist zu bloed zu begreifen, das Du genauso Opfer werden koennest.
Also lasse es sein.

Per Internet jemandem zu sagen das er ein Bluemchen ist, ist in 99% der
Faelle
rechtig. Zu wollen, das andere Ihm in den Hintern treten nicht.
Das ist wie rekrutierung zur vernichtung aus roemischen zeiten.

Werde selbst damit fertig, du Bluemchen. Wahrscheinchlich warste
mit Volltanken beschaeftigt, oder Dein Lieblingsfruchtguark wurde
beim Aldi um 25\5 teurer. Du Bluemchen.

Wenn Dich mal keiner pflueckt hasst Glueck gehabt.

"Radium" <gluc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

asdf

Sep 8, 2007, 3:39:28 AM9/8/07
Und jetzt verpiss Dich.