JDATASTORE 7 PROBLEM

1 view

phuile

Apr 24, 2009, 8:29:24 PM4/24/09
I'm trying to use JDataStore 7. Every time I create a new database and
close it I can't log back in. I get a message saying "An error has
occured in opening the JDataStore: Not a valid user or password.
Attempt to open the JDataStore in read-only mode?" If I click Yes then
the attempt to open the database fails and I get an "Error: Not a
valid user or password" notification. The docs say that security is
only turned on if I create a new user for the db. I haven't added any
users so I should be able to log back in without a password being
required.

How can I fix this, and how can I get back in to the database I've
already created?

David Z

Apr 26, 2009, 5:35:00 AM4/26/09
to dzi...@013.net
I do not have the application now in front of me, but from what I
remember, unlike the old version, the newer version does not support
using the database with no logon. If I remember correctly, the
documentation gives the default username/password for logging in to
the database.
David