IB 6 and Visio

Josme Salgado

Jul 16, 2001, 3:15:30 PM7/16/01
I am currently developing the E-R diagram for my DB using MS Visio 2000. Is
there any driver or tool that will let me export directly from Visio to IB?

I've already asked about ODBC, but I am also looking for something more
closely related to Visio, like a Visio add-in or something similar.

Thanks.

Marcelo Spak

Jul 16, 2001, 8:32:18 PM7/16/01
There is a good product www.xcase.com that is mor closely to Delphi than
Visio.

Marcelo

"Josme Salgado" <jo...@josme.com> escribió en el mensaje

Russell Belding

Jul 17, 2001, 10:24:35 PM7/17/01
Hello Josme

I am using Gemini Interbase ODBC driver with MS Visio 2000 SR1.
A better value purchase, in my evaluation, is IBAdmin (the full version)
www.sqlly.com which is all native interbase and only interbase.

Regards

Russell