Could not create the Java Virtual Machine

Willem ter Horst

Oct 9, 2007, 4:41:38 AM10/9/07
Hello,

I have downloaded the trial JBuilder 2007 and installed it on Windows XP.
When I try to run it I get Error Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
The Java Virtual Machine is installed on my computer, can you tell me please
what to do to get JBuilder to start up.

Thanks

Kevin Dean [TeamB]

Oct 9, 2007, 10:30:24 AM10/9/07
Willem ter Horst wrote:

That error typically occurs when you have multiple conflicting Java
installations. Your best bet for this would be to reinstall JBuilder so
that the JVM installed with it becomes the default.

--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.

http://info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

Willem ter Horst

Jan 24, 2008, 2:03:09 PM1/24/08
pre-eminence, He grants prayer to whom He pleases.)

Objection: But we believe that we hold prayer of ourselves.

This is absurd; for since, though having faith, we cannot have virtues, how
should we have faith? Is there a greater distance between infidelity and
faith than between faith and virtue?

Merit. This word is ambiguous.

Meruit habere Redemptorem.78

Meruit tam sacra membra tangere.79

Digno tam sacra membra tangere.80

Non sum dignus.81

Qui manducat indignus.82

Dignus est accipere.83

Dignare me.84

God is only bound according to His promises. He has promised to grant
justice to prayers; He has never promised prayer only to the children of
promise.

Saint Augustine has distinctly said that strength would be taken away from
the righteous. But it is by chance that he said it; for it might have
happened that the occasion of saying it did not present itself. But his
principles make us see that, when the occasion for it presented itself, it
was impossible that he should not say it, or that he should say anything to
the contrary. It is then rather that he was forced to say it, when the
occasion presented itself, than that he said it, when the occasion presented
itself, the one being of necessity, the other of chance. But the two are all
that we can ask.

514. "Work out your own salvation wit

Kevin Dean [TeamB]

Jan 24, 2008, 4:38:31 PM1/24/08
those twelve
men, assembled after the death of Jesus Christ, plotting to say that He was
risen. By this they attack all the powers. The heart of man is strangely
inclined to fickleness, to change, to promises, to gain. However little any
of them might have been led astray by all these attractions, nay more, by
the fear of prisons, tortures, and death, they were lost. Let us follow up
this thought.

802. The apostles were either deceived or deceivers. Either supposition has
difficulties; for it is not possible to mistake a man raised from the
dead...

While Jesus Christ was with them, He could sustain them. But, after that, if
He did not appear to them, who inspired them to act?

SECTION XIII: THE MIRACLES

803. The beginning.--Miracles enable us to judge of doctrine, and doctrine
enables us to judge of miracles.

There are false miracles and true. There must be a distinction, in order to
know them; otherwise they would be useless. Now they are not useless; on the
contrary, they are fundamental. Now the rule which is given to us must be
such that it does not destroy the proof which the true miracles give of the
truth, which is the chief end of the miracles.

Moses has given two rules: that the prediction does not come to pass (Deut.
18.), and that they do not lead to idolatry (Deut. 13.); and Jesus Christ
one.

If doctrine regulates miracles, miracles are useless for doctrine.

If miracles regulate...

Objection to the rule.--The distinction of the times. One rule during the
time of Moses, another at present.

804. Miracle.--It is an effect, which exceeds the natural power of the means
which are employed for it; and what is not a miracle is an effect, which
does not exceed the natural power of the means which are employed for it.
Thus, those who heal by invocat