user/password for downloading jbuilder2007_turbo

Emmanuel

Jun 17, 2007, 11:56:14 AM6/17/07
Does any one know the user name and password required to download the trial
version of jbuilder2007.
Best regards
emmanuelaa1

Lori M Olson [TeamB]

Jun 17, 2007, 12:19:27 PM6/17/07

Downloading from here:

http://www.codegear.com/downloads/free/jbuilder

You need to fill in the survey, and you'll need your own, personal
developer network username and password:

https://members.codegear.com/newuser.aspx

Your registration/activation code needs to be emailed, so you need to
use a real email account when you sign up.

--

Regards,

Lori Olson [TeamB]

------------

question.

Google Advanced Newsgroup Search
http://www.google.ca/advanced_group_search
Other Newsgroup Searches:
http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/ngsearch.html
Joi Ellis's FAQ-O-Matic:
http://www.visi.com/~gyles19/fom-serve/cache/1.html

Emmanuel

Jun 13, 2007, 2:29:18 AM6/13/07
Thanks. What I have is just the CDN Login Name,the download site does not
accept the username/password I use in registering for the download.

"Lori M Olson [TeamB]" <javad...@techie.com> wrote in message

Emmanuel

Jun 13, 2007, 9:00:13 AM6/13/07
It appears there is a problem with the download site www.altd.borland.com.

It brings up a dialog box for username and password for which it does not
accept my username and password when I use download accelerator.

While it says the site can not be opened or it can not be found when I use
SAVE AS .

I sincerely hope this is not a reflection of the fustration one will
encounter in the course of usage of this software.

Best regards
Emmanuelaa1

"Emmanuel" <emmanuel...@micring.com> wrote in message

Jon Harrison (CodeGear)

Jun 18, 2007, 3:47:48 PM6/18/07

"Emmanuel" <emmanuel...@micring.com> wrote in message
> It appears there is a problem with the download site
> www.altd.borland.com.
>
> It brings up a dialog box for username and password for which it
> does not accept my username and password when I use download
> accelerator.
>
> While it says the site can not be opened or it can not be found when
> I use SAVE AS .
>
> I sincerely hope this is not a reflection of the fustration one will
> encounter in the course of usage of this software.
>
> Best regards
> Emmanuelaa1

Can you detail exactly how you are trying to start the download ? As
Lori explained, you have to come from the standard page here:
http://www.codegear.com/downloads/free/jbuilder

Complete the survey, you will then see some text about using the
Borland download manager, but with a link to the file directly if you
don't want to use the download manager. I clicked the link, got the
"save as" dialog, and the download started fine. Do not right click
and select "save as" from the menu, just click the link directly and
the "save as" dialog should fire up.

Regards, Jon.

Jon Harrison (CodeGear)

Jan 24, 2008, 1:19:43 PM1/24/08
is
attained is not demonstrated alone. How few things are demonstrated! Proofs
only convince the mind. Custom is the source of our strongest and most
believed proofs. It bends the automaton, which persuades the mind without
its thinking about the matter. Who has demonstrated that there will be a
to-morrow and that we shall die? And what is more believed? It is, then,
custom which persuades us of it; it is custom that makes so many men
Christians; custom that makes them Turks, heathens, artisans, soldiers, etc.
(Faith in baptism is more received among Christians than among Turks.)
Finally, we must have recourse to it when once the mind has seen where the
truth is, in order to quench our thirst, and steep ourselves in that belief,
which escapes us at every hour; for always to have proofs ready is too much
trouble. We must get an easier belief, which is that of custom, which,
without violence, without art, without argument, makes us believe things and
inclines all our powers to this belief, so that our soul falls naturally
into it. It is not enough to believe only by force of conviction, when the
automaton i