migration from Jbuilder6 to Jbuilder 2005 enterprise version

ravi

Jan 10, 2008, 2:03:27 AM1/10/08
HI,
I am supporting java web application which was developed by using
Jbuilder 6 IDE.
Now i am going to install Jbuilder 2005 Enterprise version.
Any one can you suggest me whether it is compatible.

rav

ravi

Jan 24, 2008, 3:32:13 PM1/24/08
leave us at peace in our vices,
that He may deliver us from them.

If God gave us masters by His own hand, oh! how necessary for us to obey
them with a good heart! Necessity and events follow infallibly.

"Console thyself, thou wouldst not seek Me, if thou hadst not found Me.

"I thought of thee in Mine agony, I have sweated such drops of blood for
thee.

"It is tempting Me rather than proving thyself, to think if thou wouldst do
such and such a thing on an occasion which has not happened; I shall act in
thee if it occur.

"Let thyself be guided by My rules; see how well I have led the Virgin and
the saints who have let Me act in them.

"The Father loves all that I do.

"Dost thou wish that it always cost Me the blood of My humanity, without thy
shedding tears?

"Thy conversion is My affair; fear not, and pray with confidence as for Me.

"I am present with thee by My Word in Scripture, by My Spirit in the Church
and by inspiration, by My power in the priests, by My prayer in the
faithful.

"Physicians will not heal thee, for thou wilt die at last. But it is I who
heal thee and make the body immortal.

"Suffer bodily chains and servitude, I deliver thee at present only from
spiritual servitude.

"I am more a friend to thee than such and such an one, for I have done for
thee more then they; they would not have suffered what I have suffered from
thee, and they would not have died for thee as I have done in the time of
thine infidelities and cruelties, and as I am ready to do, and do, among My
elect and at the Holy Sacrament."

"If thou knewest thy sins, thou wouldst lose heart."

I shall lose it then, Lord, for on Thy assurance I believe their malice.

"No, for I, by whom thou learnest, can heal thee of them, and what I say to
thee is a sign that I will heal thee. In proportion to thy expiation of
them, thou wilt know them, and it will be said to thee: 'Behold thy sins are
forgiven thee.' Repent, then, for th