Delphi 2009 to XE5 - Control has no parent window

victor...@yahoo.com.br

Mar 15, 2016, 12:48:21 PM3/15/16
(Sorry for my bad english)

I have a program that works fine with delphi 2009 compiling, but now that i have to update it (compiling with XE5), the message "Control has no parent window" appears for almost all componets. It seems to be a comom problem, but i alredy tried some solutions i've been reading, but none of them works.

Obs: I think this can be hapening because my system works with bpl forms in a frame.