Need pointers for Bitmap Processing tools compatible with Delphi 6

Abhineet Gunjan

Jul 6, 2012, 3:08:31 AM7/6/12
My application is developed in Delphi 6. It is a resource intensive application.

One of the functionality of the application is to print the barcodes on the labels.
To accomplish this task, we generate barcode as a bitmap in the memory and then call WinAPI function 'StretchDIBits' to copy the image to the Printer.
But, sometimes in the printer output some lines in the barcode are missing.

I have checked and confirmed that there is no issue in creating the barcode image.
The error occurs only while we copy the image to the printer.

Can you please provide me pointer to a good bitmap processing tool which can directly print to a printer.

Note : I have tried the TEXcellentImagePrinter component and it works fine but, it reduces the performance of the application a lot.

Regards,
Abhineet