Painting on OpenGL context?

Michael Bauroth

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
Hi folks,

is there any chance to externally paint on an OpenGL context flickerfree
(locally lock swapbuffer)? I want to merge the OpenGL output in Windows
NT with additional informations, logos etc.

Micha

Chris Hill

Dec 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/4/98
I think the best way to do this is to draw to a DIB and then use GDI
to draw on that. GDI commands are not supported on the back buffer in
double buffered mode. This amounts to doing the double buffering
yourself.

Chris Hill
hil...@cs.purdue.edu

Dec 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/5/98
Try to do it the other way around and dump the opengl canvas to some other
canvas

--
Neal Smit
coa...@telekebel.nl