Thread programming without sleep or WaitFor events

sakarya -

Apr 29, 2020, 4:42:51 PM4/29/20
We need very high performance to process UDP Socket messages. If we use sleep(0) or sleep(1) or WaitForSingleObject (Event based) it works but sometime we get 15-16ms latency.
If we don't use these it works perfectly but in this case the blocks other operations.
Is there any way to use Threads without any latency in Delphi? Maybe by dedicating one of core to this thread.